Quote

MEDICRAZY
"Move Forward Even A Step Or You Will Fall Forever"

January 23, 2011

Assalamualaikum~~~

I know what to write. So, I take this opportunity to present my family to all my readers. Maybe kind of boring but I miss them right now.

Enjoy.

The first thing is my parents of course:

Dad ( Ayah ): MOHAMED FISHAL BIN MD. AKHIR

Mom ( Mak):PARIDAH BINTI PANUT

Their marriage already reached 26 years. My dad is from Kedah, while my mom from Selangor. My dad was born on Dec 2, 1958. My mom was born on April 24, 1963.The best thing about them is they are very flexible in raising me and my brothers. They always give us the opportunity to think and make our own decision. If they don’t like the decision we made, they not just simply reject but they made us understand and have a little conversation. That’s why I love them so much. They may not get high education but for me they are the most experienced person. Everything that they say, I will not take for granted.

So, intrigued enough to know my parents right?...haha…



This pic was taken at KLIA…




Now, comes to my elder brother. His name is MOHAMED FAZRIQ BIN MOHAMED FISHAL. He was born on July 25, 1986 at Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang. What I like about my brother is his caring personality (eventhough he hide it) haha….

Actually, my brother and I are not so close when I’m still a kid. This is maybe because of 5 years distance between us. However, we overcome the problem as we grown up. He already work and his position is ( I don’t know :)….

Well, frankly he already took by someone. Sorry girls out there. Hehe…. So, let’s take a look at him now.


This is my elder brother at his friend’s wedding.




Finally, we come to know my younger brother. His name is MUHAMED NAQUIB BIN MOHAMED FISHAL. He was born on Jan 11, 1995 at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. He is so weird. I don’t know why I said like that. But he is weird. He got a title “ Ustaz” at hostel. I also don’t know why. Haha. He seems to be famous at hostel because of me. Hehehe. I’m not lying because that time I was the most ferocious senior in the hostel. Haha. Well, I think I’m the most horrible sister ever. I don’t know much about my brother. However, I know that he loves me. Hehe. I love him too. I know he loves to eat rice with fried fish, fries egg and soy sauce. :)..

So, ladies and gentlemen, now I present to you my lovely brother.


I don't when he has this shirt..hehe..


THE END


p/s: about me?...next update..hehe..

1 comments:

  1. the first sentence is " I don't know what to write" instead of "I know what to write"...
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete